Make Money Blogging: 5 Great Ways to Monetize Your Blog
Filed under: Advertising and Monetization, Ways to Make Money Online, Working from Home
If you want to learn how to make money blogging, you are far from alone. There are tens of thousands of people who make money blogging, and even more who want to learn how. Over the years, I have tried a lot of ways to make money online, and a lot of them have been fairly successful. Blogging, however, continues to be one of the most reliable methods.
What follows is a quick summary of my main income streams from blogging. Before you read it though – keep in mind that every blog is unique in how it can make money. Some of the following income streams will work on some blogs a lot better than others – the key is to experiment with as many as possible and see what works best for you.
- Google AdSense – AdSense is a great money maker for many blogs, and I use it on most if not all of my blogs. If you need some Google Adsense Tips, we have plenty of those to go around here at TCC!
- Affiliate Programs – If you talk about a lot of products on your blog, something like the Amazon Affiliate Program, Comission Junction, or any number of others can be a great way to monetize your blog!
- E-Book Sales – Even if you don’t have your own eBook (Which is something to consider) You can use a ClickBank affiliate account to market ebooks for a nice profit! There are tons of bloggers making good money there.
- Continuity Programs - A continuity program is a site where you earn a recurring income from people who subscribe to a service you offer. If you have a highly valued talent or skill, consider charging to teach it!
- Private Ad Sales – Consider selling ads directly to companies if your blog is getting decent traffic and you think it’s viable, bloggers can make quite a bit of money here!